The Borneo Wildlife Marathon tour is 7 nights March 14 to March 21, 2019 with the race on March 17.
Tired of running in the exact same places, doing the same things with the same people?
The Borneo Wildlife Marathon and Half-marathon gets you out of your traveling and running routine and gives you the chance to experience something new!
You will have the chance to interact with the locals, challenge yourself running and enrich your life leaving Borneo knowing that you have done something good by helping to save the Orangutans.
The Borneo Wildlife Marathon and Half-Marathon starts in Palangkaraya in Central Borneo. Prepare yourself for 7 amazing nights, starting the 14th of May 2019 and racing the 17th of the month.
The packages includes accommodations , meals, Sei Gohong Orangatan tour to Kaja Island, Bapallas Island Palangka Raya. Proceeds will be donated to the Orangutan Project.
- Domestic airfares Jakarta - Palangka Raya - Jakarta
- Orangutan Odysseys Expedition Leader (Garry)
- Accommodation in Jakarta / Palangka Raya (twin share - single supplement available)
- 3 day / 3night Orangutan Tour
- Accommodation on board our riverboat (klotok)
- All meals as noted in the itinerary (B,L,D)
- Race Entry, t-shirt, finishers medal and certificate
- National park fees
- All airport and city transfers
- Boat Captain and assistants
- Experienced local guides (basic english)
- Donation included for one orangutan adoption
- Ranger and local guide fees, boat mooring fees
- Town tours
- International airfares
- Travel Insurance (mandatory)
- Personal Expenses
- Tipping to local guides
Cost $3995 per person sharing
Early booking Discount Sign up by Sept 1, 2018 and get $300 off
Have some Questions
Book your complimentary 30 minute consultation held over the phone so we can can answer all over your questions. Select a time that is convenient for you using my online scheduler.